Belterra Park is the ideal place for Bus Groups to kick back
Belterra Park is easy to get to from anywhere with our convenient location on Kellogg Ave off I-275 in Cincinnati. We also have the perfect property to relax, gamble and eat. Best of all, when you play at Belterra Park you are also earning mychoice tier points at Belterra Casino Resort in Indiana. Be sure to submit your bus tour information today!
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance of arrival
- Passengers/guests must be 21 or older
- Must have 25 or more passengers/guests to qualify
- Must stay on property for at least 6 hours
- NO subsidy for Bus Tours and Day Trips
Belterra Park, located on Kellogg Avenue, off I-275 in Anderson Township and only 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, is easily accessible from anywhere in the tristate area. Complimentary self-parking is available and there are marked guest drop off points near the main entrance. Complimentary valet parking is available for our Preferred, Elite, and Owner’s Club mychoice members. For all others, valet parking ranges from $5 - $25 daily. No Coolers. No Tailgating. Chairs Allowed on Apron Only. No Tables.